Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29865 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,864 (₨150,223) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)