Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.672 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,736 (RM12,999) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (32 minutes ago)