Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.190 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,455 (RM8,566) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)