Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.730 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,140 (RM11,658) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (29 minutes ago)