Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.583 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,776 (RM11,297) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)