Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.190 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,572 (RM8,974) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)