Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.117 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,708 (RM13,773) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)