Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.851 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,927 (RM7,613) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)