Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.562 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,388 (€2,181) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)