Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.792 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,704 (€3,409) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)