Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.144 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,288 (€2,907) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 2 hours ago)