Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05302 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,683 (899,278 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)