Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05613 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,653 (261,057 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)