Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06121 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,001 (212,381 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)