Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28842 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,883 (₨162,549) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)