Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28702 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,493 (₨172,438) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)