Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.562 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,673 (€2,957) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)