Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.279 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,340 (€1,346) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)