Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16773 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,998 (298,089 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)