Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20009 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,805 (123,968 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)