Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16603 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,483 (436,577 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)