Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.592 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,866 (€4,364) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (20 minutes ago)