Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,088 (€1,129) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (30 minutes ago)