Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,705 (€1,642) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)