Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,257 (€1,739) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)