Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.017 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,477 (€5,278) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)