Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,862 (E£ 8,490) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)