Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,977 (E£ 46,655) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)