Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,596 (E£ 30,606) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)