Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03674 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,145 (793,257 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)