Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03538 MXN / SYP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,756 (897,557 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)