Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.928 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,641 (AU$4,799) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)