Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.714 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,007 (AU$7,069) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mississauga costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 4 hours ago)