Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.644 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,318 ($6,423) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)