Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,372 ($1,677) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)