Cost of living comparison between Albany, New York, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.813 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,763 ($1,369) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)