Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.071 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,857 (€3,288) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)