Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.942 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,379 (﷼ 7,563) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)