Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.776 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,741 (﷼ 10,205) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)