Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.707 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 117% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 140,783 (﷼ 29,911) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)