Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.093 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,370 (E£ 25,037) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)