Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,414 (E£ 39,488) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)