Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,157 (E£ 31,084) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)