Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,815 (E£ 36,977) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)