Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,266 (E£ 11,698) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)