Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.752 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,699 (3,369 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)