Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.001 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,936 (5,209 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)