Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.075 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,483 (7,311 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)