Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.180 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,798 (5,912 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)