Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.209 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,167 (Dirham 19,805) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)