Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.902 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,529 (Dirham 21,530) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (42 minutes ago)