Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.158 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,252 (Dirham 7,028) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)