Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.730 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,641 (元5,363) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)