Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.958 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,212 (元12,580) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)