Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,660 (元19,391) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (19 minutes ago)