Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,215 ($1,585) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (31 minutes ago)