Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.178 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,928 ($5,054) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (43 minutes ago)