Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27901 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,487 (₨152,274) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (34 minutes ago)