Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29296 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,949 (₨231,935) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)