Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32086 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,154 (₨56,577) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (36 minutes ago)