Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16183 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,358 (¥465,654) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)