Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31860 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 4% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,954 (₨37,521) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)