Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19739 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,873 (80,411 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)