Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17120 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,262 (89,146 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)