Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16199 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,709 (282,166 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)