Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MXN / IRRX *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,755 (﷼ 57,594,134) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (about 2 hours ago)