Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MXN / IRRX *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,497 (﷼ 52,195,129) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)