Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,025 (﷼ 61,835,576) in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)