Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00040 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,599 (﷼ 81,816,143) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)