Cost of living comparison between Ahmednagar, India and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27814 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,296 (₨33,421) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)