Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29872 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,718 (₨32,533) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)