Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27385 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 36% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,105 (₨146,448) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)