Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,851 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)