Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,508 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)