Cost of living comparison between Aguascalientes, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,749 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)