Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.693 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,662 ($6,509) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)