Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.985 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,157 ($4,538) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)