Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28475 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,244 (₨359,062) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (about 2 hours ago)