Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.870 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,836 (36,807 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)