Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.043 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,770 (33,174 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (40 minutes ago)