Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,471 (12,882 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)