Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,914 (3,281TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)