Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.848 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,750 (2,693TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)