Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07407 MXN / YER
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,182 (920,501 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)