Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07578 MXN / YER
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,008 (264,016 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)