Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.308 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 165% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,655 (AU$3,471) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)