Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.648 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 128% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 141,386 (AU$10,359) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)