Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.355 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 166% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,945 (AU$3,479) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (34 minutes ago)