Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.295 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 182% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,006 (AU$2,877) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)