Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.842 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,680 (25,736 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)