Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,429 (101,952 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)