Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,837 (120,563 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)