Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.688 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,934 (95,902 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)