Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.912 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,627 (20,434 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)