Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.238 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,059 (GH₵16,533) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)