Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,535 (GH₵22,587) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)