Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05342 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,358 (1,373,121 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)