Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06973 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,710 (383,023 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)