Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 114% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,748 (7,267,224 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)