Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01583 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 109% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,935 (7,388,753 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mainz costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $605 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Algiers costs 132 Dinar (42 minutes ago)