Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01521 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 109% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,659 (8,656,672 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (34 minutes ago)