Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,088 (686,952 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)