Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03200 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,228 (3,319,443 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)