Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.077 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,761 (£4,554) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)