Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.149 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,927 (£4,848) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (28 minutes ago)