Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.000 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 121% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 130,654 (kr43,551) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)