Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.789 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 152,630 (kr54,730) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)