Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.711 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,111 (kr42,465) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)