Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.450 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,842,764 ₦ (8,284 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)