Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 270.515 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,877,433 ₦ (6,940 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)