Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.861 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,967,898 ₦ (23,466TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)